Counter-Strike: Source Beta
* Fixed a bug where the player crouching/standing animations were delayed until after (from the player's local viewpoint).
* Changed the way that scope zooming works so that it is no longer affected by client-server latency, and zooming begins immediately for the local player. This fixes an issue that would give an advantage to lower ping players and penalize higher ping players.
* Fixed animation problem caused by aborting bomb plant by switching weapons (“crab walk”).
* Crosshairs now have customizable size, thickness, and color:
o cl_crosshairsize specifies the size of the crosshair in pixels at 640x480 resolution
o cl_crosshairthickness specifies the thickness of the crosshair in pixels at 640x480 resolution
o The crosshair now scales proportionately for all screen resolutions. This replaces the old scaling behavior, and the cvar cl_crosshairscale is no longer used. Players can revert to old crosshair behavior by setting cl_legacy_crosshair_scale to 1.
o Setting cl_crosshaircolor to 5 enables the use of custom crosshair colors, specified by cvars cl_crosshaircolor_r, cl_crosshaircolor_g, and cl_crosshaircolor_b.
o The default of cl_crosshairuseapha has been changed to 1. Alpha blending makes the crosshair much more visible on new HDR maps, and it is recommended that existing players enable this setting manually or through the options interface (Multiplayer->Crosshair appearance->Translucent).
o Cvar cl_legacy_crosshair has been renamed to cl_legacy_crosshair_recoil for consistency.
* Fixed inverted translucency preview on crosshair configuration panel.
* Removed the ability for players to temporarily stand on and jump from thrown grenades and jumping players. Legacy behavior can be enabled by setting sv_enableboost to 1.
* Fixed issue with players “stacking” on ladders. Players are no longer prevented from moving off a ladder when they are in contact with a player beneath them.
* Fixed UI issue causing Steam dialog boxes to be unreadable over certain backgrounds.
* Fixed a bug which allowed players to move the bomb with +use when sv_turbophysics was enabled.
* Fixed a bug that caused crosshair to expand when attempting to fire an empty gun or when holding trigger on pistols.
* Players are no longer kicked for team killing during mp_spawnprotectiontime if mp_autokick is not enabled.
* Fixed a bug which caused incorrect FoV on zoomed sniper rifles after reload.
* Fixed FoV on wide-screen display modes.
* Fixed a bug which caused incorrect zoom for a spectator watching a player with a sniper rifle.
* Fixed a crash that could occur if a player disconnected shortly after attacking a bot.
* Bomb icon now has priority over dominated/dominating icon on scoreboard.
* Deathcam now allows a short period of camera movement (matching pre-OB behavior) when a player dies.
* Bots now use distinct Terrorist and Counter-Terrorist icons on the scoreboard, voice indicators, end of match, and freeze panel.
* The round clock on the spectator UI is now replaced with a bomb icon after the C4 has been planted.
* Fixed a bug which caused models to occasionally appear non-animating when cl_minmodels and low violence mode were both enabled.
* Fixed the Buy Menu not taking into account the discounted price for Kevlar + Helmet if you already have Kevlar (not damaged) or a Helmet.
* Fixed cases where flashbang was not visible but still blinded the player.
* Reduced blindness amount when looking away from a flashbang.
* Made smoke grenades block flashbangs.
* Changed the way ammo purchasing works. Details are here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/show...d.php?t=1428239
* Made another pass on fixing bugs and exploits in de_inferno. Details are here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/show...d.php?t=1406537
* Added a checkbox to the Options->Audio dialog to control muting the audio when the game window is in the background.
* Fixed crash in custom maps using the trigger_camera entity.
* Fixed a crash that could occur if a player disconnected shortly after attacking a bot